Monday, October 27, 2008

trouble of the heart.....



Haizz..even though it's after exam....
my heart is still troubled.....
there's two things i am troubled...

One...
u guys know there's a rumour that the teacher will reshuffle the class right?
well.....i got to admit.....it saddens me...
in whole my life....
only when I'm in form 1 and form 2 did i experience the true joy of school.....
I had never been so happy in my life going to school...
looking forward to school each day....haizzz....
I've been in the C class for 2 years..and suddenly there's just a chance we all might be separated....it's kinda sad.....man...

HAHAHA!!! well....this is suddenly turning to be a veri sad post~~ and my second trouble is a secret...lolz....thinking whether shud i take an apple or shud i just leave it....haizzz...so hard to choose...

ok...time for something fun...today i will talk bout my friend Ah Hai.....like my brother...he wanted me to talk bout him....haizz....kids these days...






Ngaiti...kids these days...

Name: Ah Hai
Nickname:Ladykiller
Like:eating (i think)
Dislike:no eating(i think)
Age:16-18 i think...not sure...

comments on him..
i realli hav no idea wat to say...
so ill just say the general stuff.....
ah hai is a guy(obviously)
a fat guy....
he's a very "good" guy.....
he very kind de..
always help ppl.....if ppl wan beat others....he will say....' Don't hit other people if you really want to hit....then hit me...hit me as hard as you can....'
what a kind boy.....if people these days can be as kind and as hardworking as him.....haiyooo world peace loh....sadly he's one of a kind......


Thats all I'm gonna post for now
The description above about Ah Hai is purely fictional
I REPEAT IT's PURELY FICTIONAL!!!
DON'T I REPEAT DON'T EVER BELIEVE WHAT I WRITE
THANK YOU

well that settles that....ahh...somehow in the middle of blogging i found my answer to what i've been searching for....
anywayz.....thanks for reading....(AH HAI IF GOT SOMETHING U WANNA ADD PM ME IN MSN)


1 comment:

benny said...

i know this guy..
wakakak