Thursday, October 2, 2008

this is a request from my bro....lolz


ok....im writing this because my brother ask me to....and since i hav nth to do so i guess i'll just do it....

He wants me to talk bout him.....
and thats what ill do.....:)

my bro is a kinda guy who is kinda spoiled if u know him like i do.....

he's a no-selfconfidence type of guy...

he sometimes thinks he's handsome....but he's not....jk

he's a money spender....and no kidding when i said that i mean it....

u can't really say he's a generous type of guy...
although he's is generous....once in a blue blue moon~~
he likes to command his brothers to get this and get that~~(that's how i got my habit from)

one more thing...he behaves worst than a girl~~
y do i say that?
because a normal average girl spend around at most 40 minutes to do their hair rite?
(correct me if i'm wrong)
but this guy....tsk tsk...he spends 1 hour and 30 minutes to do his hair....wats worst....sometimes he spend 2 and a half hours on it!!!

one good advatage of him is.....
when he wants to eat KFC he'll stop at nothing to get it.....
such strong will for KFC...too bad he can't apply it in studies..what a waste....

once he tried to learn shuffle....
he turn the techno song loud and shuffled..
man....it feels like earthquake in Kuching....
i can't even hear wat my mom was shouting bout....

he started learning cooking and washing his own clothes when he when to college...
at first.....he hardly manage it....
one time he almost end up wif nothing to wear because he forgot to wash his clothes...
talk bout a hard life...



wat shud i say.....



I'll just start wif a biography of him 

Name:Chai Chung Lim
Christian Name: Claude Chai
Date of Birth: 10 April 1990
Age:18
School: Currently studying in Perth
Occupation: Student
Ambition: I have no idea~
Favourite music: I don't really care
Height:Shorter than his second brother and soon the third brother is gonna catch up~~
Likes:To slim down

i guess thats all i can say bout him...

(P.S.: ehh bro if i miss out anything pm me and i'll correct it)


"handsome" lah


tsk tsk...hair so long....



No comments: