Saturday, October 4, 2008

Relieving memories of my grandma's birthday~~~~


I've been thinking of what I should write in my blog....
Then it hit me~~maybe i should make a post about my grandma's birthday~

Well....here goes...

i can't remember when the exact date....cuz it's such a long time already....
it was the biggest dinner party ever.....
even the food was great....anywayz.....i was one of the usher...
because im one of my grandma's grandson so naturally ill be one of the usher....

before we went to crown plaza, my mom was so demanding bout how we dress.....
she asked me to wear a long sleeve shirt and a neck tie....i still donno how to wear a tie....
luckily my cousin help me wif it....
and also my brother help me style my hair....
(he's a pretty good stylist too)....lolz

for entertainment....well.....my brother, two of my cousins and I were asked to perform...lolz

damn it was so scary....so many ppl were looking at us...
we were asked to perform two songs.....its all christian song....
Hari Ini and My Life Is In You...
luckily for us it went very well and all of us enjoyed it....
then....half way through the party, my brother(chung lim), wanted to sing a song....
so...he went up the stage and sang "Right Here Waiting".....
everybody was clapping after he sang it....lolz....

well...that covers most of the dinner party....
the rest is about the cutting of cake....and Happy Birthday Song
and also not to forget my uncle singing a touching song to her mother(which is my grandma)





No comments: