Saturday, October 4, 2008

Renovation of my blog~~lolz..sounds like something big~~

wakakakaka....i'm finally able to put background pics on my ~~woot...
anywayzz...i couldn't hav done it without adrian, vivian and my bro....^^
thx for ur help ^^
 
it was kinda hard at first...i even asked adrian to send me his then maybe change a bit so that i wont look like his....

but....it didn't go very well....i cant use his html too....
haizzz....so soi de......took me 4 hours to figure out the ups and downs of these things....damn
wasted so much time.....it felt like ages when finally i'm able to finish it....lolz....ahh....feels so good....

adrian help me wif the criticism bout my blog....whether its very messy or neat....although i haven heard him say neat yet.....lolz

vivian, well she did tried to help....but it didn't work out very well....so in the end she din help at alll.....but.....its the thoughts that count rite? all i wanna say is Thank You for ur help(even though it din result in anything....lolz)

and my bro, well he helped me by saying my song sucks and gave me the title of another song.....
i havta agree....it was very good.....and very touching too..woot..i even found an MV made by this song.....damn touching man....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1cW41ogRI

thats all im gonna blog....haha


No comments: