Sunday, October 12, 2008

freaking pissed~~

today i got so freaking pissed......
because of my stupid laptop who refuse to open my macromedia flash......
and after i worked so hard in finding the freaking car horn for my computer
assignment.........
good lord.....
luckily......i got help from Atikah.....so i guess things shud be ok...i think....

well.....actually.....today is not that bad......
i got to play the piano at my church for a song...
it was a nice experience.....
especially when my dad kept on pestering me bout becoming a pianist for the church...
well....it was fun.....

oh yea....exam coming soon...GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO IS READING THIS!!!!!
but.....i suddenly....feel like failing the exam  as its end of the year......
man...
the thought is just so tempting......
alas....i cant do that as it might result in overload of corrections and "naggings" from teachers?

oh well....might as well do my best in it....
I'LL DO MY BEST IN THE EXAM!!! as preparation for PMR......lolz...haiz....365 days till PMR.....
oh lord...
anywayz...gotta concentrate for pmr.....

No comments: