Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something Educational And Meaningful if you understand

I'm back with something good~~(I think)
well....I've been thinking.....
what's important in having a good and nice life...
and it hit me.....

Wait....before that...this might go out of my original topic....
but who cares....it's my blog anywayz...XD

well....
a friend of mine...well....he has sunk into depression...
to be honest....i don't realli like him at all....
but i don't hate him at all too....
it's like.....i lost trust in him....

but.....I will always be here if you want to share your feelings...

Here's something i want to tell him

No use crying over something that is already done....
No use saying sorry when the milk is spillled...
No use getting depressed over something that has been done..

Instead....

Always look in forward and hope for the best
Always change what is bad within you
Always never ever look back at what you did
Always do what you can for others
Always think before you say or do anything

you may have done bad things in the past....
but...i'm sure....
no matter what you did....
There's always someone who would always forgive you...
It might be hard at first....
But....never give up.....

Its takes year to build a reputation....
but it just take a second to destroy it..

it might take some time for people to forgive someone for doing something.....
sometimes it might be never...
but...
Prove to them you can be trusted...
Prove to them you have change...
Prove to them you can be different than who you are before

Never give up....
even if no one forgive you for what you did...
there's always someone who would always....
Love you..
Care for you..
Think of you...
Cry for you....
Waiting for you....
Reach out to you...

And mostly of all...

Forgive you and always there to accept you..

So...
Whenever you think that you're alone.....
There's always someone next to you....

So prove to people what you are capable of...
I'm not asking you to change straight away....
Little by little...
Slowly....
As the saying goes....
Rome is not build in one day..

One more thing....
I might look like I care sometimes..
And maybe I don't at all....

But....I want you to know....
if you ever need help letting out your feelings or some advice maybe...
I'll be glad to help you in anyway I can....
It might not be any help to you...
But..I'll do my best...

If you have read this and you hate it...or despise it or anything....tell me....
and I'll delete it straight away...
You can say anything you want....
It's your freedom...
But....I will always try my best to forgive you....

Well...that's all I'm gonna post....i think this is my longest post yet....(I think)

Signing off,
Grant =D

No comments: