Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tagged by "paper" aka cynthia

Well...im tagged by cynthia at the last few hours before school starts....
oh LORD!!
zzz

i might as well just do it...
beats doing nth at all....
anywayz...

cynthia complains about this year being form 3 and blah blah.....

so i'll list some complain from me as well....(hopefully it is counted as one)

well.....PMR this year...
my mom don't realli restrict me in anything lah....
just that i want complain about having extra pressure from the studying
and cant realli relax at home everyday...
i'm forced to do revision....(btw....its not my parents idea....its my own to study)

well...thats all i think...i don't really hav any complains....cuz school haven start at all....
but most of it would be complaining bout teachers and work thats all...

so PAPER!! im done with the tag...
is that how u do tag???

No comments: